Woot Woot! Here is blog entry #1. This blog will be dedicated to things I like. Since my life is pretty boring and uneventful, I decided my opinions will make for better reading. Things I like could range from celebrities, tv shows, movies, books, magazines, people, etc. Who knows…
The First thing I like: Top Ten List
Since freshman year of college, I have kept a top ten list of celebrities I most want in the throws of passion. This list has gone through countless revisions. Some have been staples since list one. Others (like Joel Madden) only stayed on the list for a week.
Here is the most current list (keep in mind that time and space are no issue):
1) Leo DiCaprio – I have loved him since middle school. I have to admit that my initial attraction was based on his awesome hair in Romeo and Juliet. However, as I have matured, I now appreicate him not only for his great hair, but his talent and ability to pick excellent movies. This combination of raw sexuality and talent secures him a spot at #1which he has held for over year.
2) Jake Gyllenhaul – I really like his scruff and Donnie Darko
3) Michael Cera – He is easily the most controversial member of the list. But there is something about him. Perhaps it is because he is almost as awkward as I am, or when he sang “These Eyes” in Superbad, it sounded like angels singing. If anyone doubts his right to be on this list, check out his webisodes of Clark and Michael, and I think you’ll be converted. http://www.clarkandmichael.com/
4) Seth Rogen – After watching Knocked Up I kept thinking how lucky Kathrine Heigl was. Oh if only I could be lucky enough to have a charming stoner knock me up.
5) Chef Tom Colicchio – He can cook, he gives that sly look when he talks on Top Chef. FOX
6) John Krasinski – Name one girl who doesn’t want Jim Halpert. I can’t think of anyone. And John went to Brown so not only is he sexy, he’s smart.
7) Gael Garcia Bernal – talented, latino, sexy, done
8) Collin Farrell – dirty, hot, accent
9) Clark Gable – In Gone With the Wind in our Southern mansion as he carries me up the grand staircase
10) Prince Harry – By far the hottest royal. Also has a knack for trouble… I like it!
Alt 1: Elvis the young years (circ war hero)
Alt 2: Chase Crawford – Yum
Haven’t gotten through all of it but working on it. LOL! Know you better now! Enjoyed seeing you this week!