My first ever blog entry was my Celebrity Top Ten list. It’s been suprisingly long since then so it’s time for an update:
1. Don Draper – In his office, on his desk with my dress still on
2. Leonardo DiCaprio – Now, in modern day, not just as Romeo or Jack Dawson. I was Scorsese DiCaprio
3. Michael Cera – He’s so adorable and awkward and precious. I’ve dedicated a few blogs to him already so I won’t go into too much detail about my love.
4. Seth Rogen – FAT. I like him chunky as previously discussed.
5. John Krasinski – In a cardigan in the library
6. Chef Tom Colicchio – In the kitchen with food and stuff
7. Fleet Foxes – All of them and we’re all wearing plaid and in a field
8. Rhett Butler – carrying me up the stairs in our mansion in the South while Atlanta burns.
9. Jimmy Stewart – Philadelphia Story as he shouts, “C Dexter Haven!”
10. Robert Redford – The Way We Were
Alt 1: Elvis the War years
Alt 2: Ryan Gossling
Alt per Jenn’s suggestion: Marlon Brando – Streetcar Named Desire
Pingback: There’s Your Karma. » Men Who Brood. And Jim Halpert. :
You had me at number one.